Monday, August 25, 2008

Me & My Shadow

The majority of my days are spent job hunting via all the known job sites, as well as random companies that pop into my mind. You could set a watch to my daily routine. Boring, redundant, predictable, and any other blah word that you can think of. But, I can always count on my little Sophie to bring a smile to my face at least once a day. She truly is my shadow. "When I move, you move."

I try to take original pictures of her. She has these expressions that I can't even describe. (I just know she has deep and very funny thoughts. She just hasn't figured out how to say them so that I can understand.) My sweet Sophie is a bit of a camera hog. Voila!!! The beginning of her pictorial layout:

Perched for window duty
Hangin on Mom
The Sexy LookGivin Mom Some LovinThe Shy Look


While she can't talk to me, she is an excellent listener. LOL - She gets to hear some really good stuff!! Stuff that I could never blog about. I love my little friend, even when she is being extra annoying.

1 comment:

lacy said...

hey it's thursday and we are still waiting for your new post. Hey where are you? hellllooooo post little lady!