Monday, August 11, 2008

Be honest!!

How many times have you watched these???


I swear I cried the first time that I saw Beauty and the Beast at the movie theatre. I wanted to be Belle... and I was in my 20's!!!

LOL - My niece (Kayla!!) just about drove me nuts with Grease 2. I just knew that if I had to hear her sing "Cool Rider" one more time.. it was over!!! LOL

Jungle Book was for my kiddo. He loved watching the animals. I think he wanted to be the little boy. ;-)

And, Top Gun?? Well, what can I say?? Who didn't fantasize about Tom Cruise at that time???

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi mary, you left me a comment a few weeks ago. Thought I'd pop in to view yours. =)
I hate to admit but I love Coooooool Rider. All those movies are great but yes, Top Gun is the ultimate. Ahem, volleyball scene??

Jeanette said...

You are soooooo dating yourself, with the VHS and Top Gun. Tom Cruise must have been 19 years old and "ooooo that loving feeling".........