Monday, August 18, 2008

Great Family Time

I had a great weekend! It started out a bit hectic but in a fun way. My mom, husband, and I travelled to Austin for the Big garage sale. The sale was a huge hit!!! The weekend proceeded with drinking and cards. Such a great time, I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time. (You probably don't understanddddd... ~sang in your best broadway voice~) Then, it ended with an enjoyable birthday party for my Sweet Sixteen niece.
There is something about just being around family. I just love mine SOOOO much! I laugh and cry with them. I have great conversations with them. I have come to understand more and more that I connect with each of them in different ways. Family - I honestly don't know what I would do without you. I can't wait to spend time with you again!!!!

3 comments:

lacy said...

I've had so much fun catching up on your blog! I have lots of great picts of your derrick salim-eee- weemey! We had such a great time seeing his life in Boca and then off to honeymoonland in Key West. Love you miss you, thanks for taking picts of kallie's party!

Kayla Burns Floyd said...

I don't think you understannnnd how much we miss you...

She doesn't understand.
She doesn't understand.

There is the huge misunderstannnnnnnding about the missing of you.

Please understannnnndddd we miss you terribly!!!! Terribly!!! Terribly!!!!

Jeanette said...

I am so happy that you had such a great time. You are so loved by your family and Kelly went too! We need to catch up this week before I go to Denton to see my nieces. Love you!