Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Neglect Factor: Zoe

My sweet kitty, Zoe, has been around for about 7 or 8 years now. She is a very docile and quiet kitty. A bit mischevious at times but for the most part.. a good kitty. She doesn't quite get all of the love and attention that she used to get. She used to sleep with me every night. She used to lay next to me on the couch when I watched TV. But, with the addition of a husband and a cute, cute dog, this went away. (She still sneaks into my bed in the morning after Kelley leaves for work.) To make up for poor Zoe's neglect, I take time out throughout the day to hold her and pet her. Sometimes, she is just happy being around me. I love my kitty!



On the other hand, this one commands attention.... How could you resist this face???

PS... Zoe is not truly neglected. She just doesn't get to lay around in the places that she used to. ;-)

No comments: