Saturday, July 26, 2008

How high can you go?



Well, as I mentioned earlier, we did buy new bedroom furniture last weekend. The company has now righted their wrongs and our furniture is absolutely beautiful.

Along with the new bed, we bought a much needed new mattress. Comfy, pillow top! LOL - here's the funny part. I literally have to HOP into bed now. My sweet mother had quite a few chuckles over this one. She gave me plenty of ideas on how to get into bed: Mini trampolines on both sides, take a running start from the bathroom, use a lift (you know, the ones used in warehouses), attached a ramp.... Ok, funny mom!!!! Either way, I am quite satisfied and who knows, I just might tone up my legs!!!

Guess it's time to explore my options for bed steps!!!

2 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Girl, it looks like you have to get a running start to jump on that bed...it's half as tall as you! LOL. It's a beautiful set! Lucky you!

lacy said...

It looks so wonderful! Much improved. I am loving this new home improvement phase!