Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Who's Your Idol???

In past seasons of American Idol, I have watched sporadically. I just was never really excited about the contestants. I think my favorite so far has been Reuben and that's only because I thought he was so lovable. But this year??? OMG!!! I am hooked. This is a hard season! So much talent!

I really like Allison. Her voice is so different. And, the fact that she is only 16?? Wow! She definitely has an exciting career ahead of her.

Danny was my absolute fave during the auditions. As soon as I saw him, I just knew that he was going to win. Such a soulful sound coming from that white boy! But......

....Adam has been killing it!!! I think he's the winner. He has the looks, the moves, and the voice. I haven't agreed with his song choices but he always seems to sing them in the most inventive and moving ways. And does this guy look like Elvis or what?????
Who's your idol???

2 comments:

lacy said...

We've beeen LOVING idol! I like all three that you listed and something just draws me to Adam.

lacy said...

I added your widget to my blog!