Friday, April 24, 2009

Plantee, Plantee, Plant - A Pictorial

Last year, I planted some adorable flowers in our corner bed and back bed. I enjoyed those flowers for over 5 months. I enjoyed sitting outside and marveling at the work that I had done as well as the beautiful colors that sprang from the gardens. It was time to plant again!


Tada!!! Here are the plants that I picked out: Mom, do you see the Knockout Rose bush on the right? ;-)

And, look!! I even bought some vegetable plants. Green Bell Peppers!

Strawberries!!! (Well, those aren't vegetables.)

And, tomatoes!!!!


The dogs helped.

And, they're planted! This picture doesn't do them justice.




Yep! I added the ladybugs, too, Lacy!


1 comment:

lacy said...

Yippie it's georgous! What a beautiful garden! I am so excited about your lady bugs too! Did you put them in the fridge to make em sleep!? So so pretty, well done!