Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Tax Deduction on Tax Day

Twenty-one years ago today, God blessed me with the best tax deduction that I have ever had. Derrick Salim was born around 6 in the evening. He has truly made my life an enjoyable experience. From his silly grins, his hungry grouchies, his excitement over a new hobby, watching him play hockey and much more, he showed me a new meaning to life.

I am a bit weepy today. Words can't describe how I feel. I can't believe my son is an adult! I am so proud of the person that he is and excited to watch what he will become.

Son, I love you with ALL of my heart. I hope you have a great 21st Birthday.

2 comments:

lacy said...

OH those are great photos! What a great day!

still trying to figure out why there is no date appearing. Arg. Perhaps you should start adding the date in at the beginning or end of your post?

Brian said...

Being a fat baby is a good sign, believe me...I know.