Thursday, August 6, 2009

Girl Appointment

Tomorrow, I have my "girl appointment" at the birthing center. I have never..let me repeat NEVER.. been excited about the womanly annual exam before. But, this time, I am actually having my appointment with my midwife... EEEKKK... yes! My midwife! And, I am incredibly excited! I feel like it's the beginning of a beautiful journey.

I do admit that I have a little devil on my shoulder who keeps telling me that I might not get pregnant. But, I have an even bigger feeling in my soul that tells me I will and it will be beautiful.

I can't explain how incredible it is to actually be able to blog about this. I have truly wanted another child for many years. I never wanted my son to grow up as an only child. But, I just never had the right partner in my life. I didn't want any more children from his father because I just knew we weren't going to make it for the long haul. And...well.. I'll spare you the rest of my crazy man journey. But, now, I have THAT man in my life. The one that I want to pro-create with..the one who I know will be an incredible father. I am so thankful to have this opportunity, again.

I daydream about our baby. I daydream about raising our child. Emotions fill my soul and I pray.. Oh Lord how I pray that God will truly grant me this gift!

2 comments:

lacy said...

how did your appt go???

Tommie said...

I am so truly happy for you both and can't wait to get together to chat!