Friday, August 14, 2009

Girl Appointment - Follow Up

My "girl appointment" had no major highlights. It was basically a typical well woman type appointment only more comfortable and not so rushed. Instead of seeing my to-be midwife, I was seen by her intern. Very sweet young lady. So cute with her tight curly hair!


She and I talked for about 30mins about various pregnancy stuff and then she did the exam. She did tell me that she couldn't find my right ovary but no big deal. Since, I am still menstruating on a regular basis then I probably ovulate primarily from my left ovary. Of course, she tried to get me to commit to a stop smoking date and method to stop but.. sigh...I'll get there. Lastly, she mentioned that my weight could play a factor in my chances of conceiving. She encouraged me to focus on my eating habits right now instead of the actual conception of our cute litte baby boy (wink, wink). Ugh! This getting pregnant stuff is hard!

Speaking of eating, Kelley and I eat a good 'ol very fattening southern breakfast each weekend.. bacon, eggs, toast...When I'm cooking, this is what I typically see...
That's my stove on the right. And they are just certain that I have a package of bacon reserved for them.



And, how cute are these faces? Look at that handsome "kid" in the middle!

No comments: