Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ok, Ok... why haven't I blogged??

Well, I have plenty of excuses..
  1. I have been glued to the TV watching TruTV. They have been showing a fascinating trial from Tennessee. A husband shot and killed his wife's 18 year old student lover. Just good 'ol real life drama!!
  2. I have been on Hurricane watch again. Hurricane Ike is in the Gulf and expected to make landfall between Freeport and Galveston. Mema is now on her way to my house after much pleading and begging.
  3. I quit smoking last Saturday and frankly speaking, I just have been completely LAZY all week. People have always said that smoking is a downer but it actually speeds up your heart.

Those are my top 3 excuses. I will get back to blogging regularly soon. Don't desert me.. lol. I promise to get back on task.

1 comment:

lacy said...

YOU QUIT SMOKING! YIPPIE HOORAY I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!